Click to zoom
We’re happy to take your order - We will deliver as fast as it is humanly possible.
For the first time, the incredible Leica M10-R will be available in the unique and highly sought-after black paint finish. Launched in the summer of 2020, the M10-R elevated the M- System to new heights of resolution and color fidelity for capturing timeless imagery.
Now the M10-R is offered in a limited run of this iconic finish, omitting the red dot logo in favor of the classic script and "ERNST LEITZ WETZLAR" engravings on the top plate. Additional attention was paid to the cross-knurling of the dials and the silver finish of the shutter release, akin to the MP film camera. The high-gloss paint finish feels exquisite in the hands, looks attractive in the metal, and will over time develop a patina and look that is wholly your own.
Witness the world through the eye of a rangefinder camera, and embrace the classic look of the brass underneath that will slowly expose itself as you imprint your use on the camera
over a long period of time.
• Based on Leica M10-R
• No red Leica Logo on front side
• On top cap: Classic Leica script combined with the “ERNST LEITZ WETZLAR GERMANY” engraving
• Glossy black paint finish
• Classic silver chrome shutter release plate
• Dials with cross-knurling
• All other technical features and performance match the standard Leica M10-R camera.
We are unable to embed the manufacturer's technical data page here so the button below will open the page in a new tab.